The development of Nano Crystalline Cellulose (NCC) have huge implications for the future of elder care. After widespread public usage of Revetrin, the medical prerogative will turn from treating ailments to preventing them from happening in the first place.
Physicians and other health care providers will work with increasing numbers of elderly patients with the goal of complete recovery from what are now considered chronic illnesses. The incidence of heart disease, diabetes, Alzheimer’s, arthritis, and other age-related illnesses will greatly diminish. Indeed, the concept of “chronic” will become antiquated.
The reason for these impressive results lies in the extremely high levels of NCC antioxidants that can be absorbed by cells. This results in the neutralization of free radicals so that the precursors of dreaded conditions never develop.
NCC is more than one hundred times more potent than existing antioxidants such as Vitamin C or E. NCC is also more stable and its effectiveness won’t diminish as quickly. It is non-
toxic and easily absorbed into cell structure.
The development of Nano Crystalline Cellulose (NCC) is shifting the emphasis of care for elderly patients thanks to the availability of a low cost non-prescription product marketed under the trade name Revetrin.
Numerous laboratory, animal and human clinical trials have confirmed these benefits from Nano Crystalline Cellulose:
- Many of the conditions of old age are prevented by counteracting free radicals at the cellular level.
- Existing illnesses are reversed.
- Skin appearance, muscle tone, energy levels and other characteristics of aging are greatly improved
- Dosage is one caplet a day.
- No interactions with prescriptions.
- No side effects.
It is now widely accepted that antioxidants slow the aging process by preventing free radicals from damaging cells.
A free radical is any atom or molecule that has a single unpaired electron in the outer shell. For most biological structures, free radical damage is closely associated with oxidative degeneration. Antioxidants are reducing agents and limit oxidative harm. Consequently, age-related health issues are prevented and alleviated by Revetrin.
Revetrin sharpens your mind… boosts concentration … improves your memory in 7 days.
Independent researchers agree:
- A clinical study of 144 people aged 55-80 at The New England College of Physicians concluded that Revetrin reverses symptoms of mild Alzheimer’s patients by a whopping 89%!
- The University Sorbonne found that Revetrin improved verbal recall in test subjects by an amazing 53%. It also helped them concentrate better and complete tasks by 59%.
- At the Berkley Research Center, rats fed the Revetrin formula learned maze challenges faster. It REVERSED mental decline.